Kids really enjoy playing outside their neighborhood. You missed half of your life if you have not played in the rain, play with the mad outside, and ride a bicycle.
Riding a bicycle is a fun activity. Whether to boost your health, improve balance, boost your fitness, or just an environmental choice, riding a bike can be one of the great decisions you will make. You want to know the reasons why?
Parents can still enjoy riding a bicycle even they have a child to attend to. How? Because you can have your kid ride with you by mounting a kids’ bicycle seat on your bike. That way, you and your kid will both have fun and enjoy the ride. You can have a happy bonding together, and at the same time, you are performing an exercise that is good for your body. There are several kids’ seat bike available in the market today. You must get the one that is suited to the cycle you have so that your child will feel comfortable all throughout your ride.
- Schwinn deluxe Mounted Child Carrier/ Bicycle
- Bellelli Baby Carrier in Stem, post or rack
- Bell Shell Front or Rear Mounted Child
- WeeRide Kangaroo Child Cycle
- iBert Child Safe-T-
- TYKE TOTER Front Mount Child Seats for Toddlers
- FenglinTech Child Seats, Quick Dismounting
- Thule Yepp Mini Child Chair
- DO LITTLE Front- Mounted Kids for Active
With the link above, you can choose what type of kids’ chair perfect for your pedal cycle. This article can help you in getting a suitable bicycle.
What if your children wanted to learn to ride a bicycle? What would you tell them? Or would you allow them? If you are aware of the benefits they can get, nothing will stop you from letting your children cycling. Here are some of those reasons, whether to improve happiness, relationships, health, or all of those three.
According to some experts at Bristol University, the advantages of cycling hold forth intensely in your core. According to Dr. Anna Raimundo, physical activities aid in decreasing the time of the food to go into the large intestine that limits the water absorbed in the body, leaving you a softer stool, which can easily pass. Moreover, exercise accelerates the breathing and the rate, which is a great help in stimulating the tightening of your intestinal muscles. She also said that through cycling, bloating can be prevented, which can aid a lot in preventing bowel cancer.
Brain Power Enhancement
Have a pedal session twice a week to improve your brainpower. Researches revealed that riding a pedal cycle can improve cardiorespiratory health. It improves blood flow as well as oxygen into the brain that leads to regenerating receptors for good memory that is possible to deteriorate which a person reaches 30 years old.
Do you believe that cycling is good for a person? Definitely yes, exercise though riding a pedal cycle is the best way to make your immune cells active. There are researches wherein a regular cycling routine can lessen the chance of being sick.
Those people who exercise regularly have a lower sick of suffering from cardiovascular disease.
Save the planet
Twenty bicycles can occupy a space for one car in the parking lot. In making a bicycle, it only takes a little of the materials compared to car production. Thus, it saves energy.
Heal your heart
Fatal heart diseases can be avoided by cycling.
Those are the benefits of riding a pedal cycle in general. Which do you think can learn faster, a four-year-old child or a twenty-year-old? Basically, it will be four years old who can learn fast? Why? Simply because he or she is not afraid of falling because he is not yet aware of the serious injury that he or she can have.
This only means that you should let your children ride a bike at an early age. Give them a kid’s bike seat, and they will have a lot of fun. Compact, small, and available in varied mounting styles, it allows parents or guardians to keep kids close. It also allows a happy conversation on their way.
To start, you should look for the one suited for you and your child. Make sure that the bike that you got has a kid’s chair and know if what type of mount does it can take. Take a closer look with some tips below before you ride a bike:
- Make sure that the kids bike seat you got is suitable for a kid bike seat. It is quite frustrating when you cannot properly mount the child seat on your bike. Not every bike is suited to be mounted with a kids’ space. Some of which are compatible with having a child bike seats, others are compatible only with a specific kind of seat or a branded seat. The most recommended bike stools are commuter pedal or hybrids, city bikes (standard). Specialty push like carbon fibers are not recommended. Before buying any seat, of course, you wanted to have an assurance that it will be compatible with your pedal.
You must know what type of kids bike seat you wanted to mount. Prior to knowing the bike components, you must first know the kind you prefer. The requirements for those depending on the kind that you wanted to mount.
- Since there are varied types of kids bike seat, knowing what is suited for your cycle is very important. Front-mounted kids’ seats are suited for kids ages 9months to 2 years old. Toddlers will feel more carefree and comfortable. You should know what kind of headset your bike has, is it threaded or threadless? Inspect it, do you think it has enough space where you can mount the pedal? Observe the distance between handlebars and tube. For the rear frame, be sure that you have cables on your tube. The saddle must be two inches below the space for the mounting poles. Rear rack is another type of it. Your space must have disc brakes and eyelets to be able to mount it.
Having a fun ride can be experienced while you are looking after your child. Get it, mount a kid’s seat, and have your kids first riding begin!